Do You Want to Write...
And Reach a Captive Audience?
I'm what's called a Tribe Writers Pioneer, because I signed up for Jeff Goins first-ever Tribe Writers course. The course challenged me to take my writing more seriously and find the audience for my writing that already existed. I loved the idea...though I entered the class with some fear and trepidation. After all, who was I to call myself a writer?
That was two years ago, and I'm still finding Tribe Writers a worthwhile investment. Jeff keeps adding new content and tweaks, so there is always something new every time the class is offered.
Here's what I learned, so far, through the Tribe Writers course:
- I am a writer - Do you have trouble making the claim, "I am a writer!" Well I did. Even though I have been writing for over 30 years. (I know that makes me old, but it also makes me experienced!)
- I have a unique voice - Jeff refers to this as our worldview. It's our reference point, a life compass of sorts. Tribe Writers helps you explore and claim your voice.
- There are people who want and even need to hear my voice - That's what's known as our tribe. We just have to do a little exploring to find out where our tribe hangs out and how we can join together to either create or enlarge a community.
- Giving away free stuff doesn't make me a sucker - No it makes me generous and it says to my audience, "I have something I sincerely want to share with you." I want to give you something valuable for free! I appreciate that as the recipient, don't you?
- My Favorite - A Writer Writes! If I learned nothing else in Tribe Writers, this one thing has been a life-changer. A writer writes. So sit your butt down in a chair - regularly, intentionally, without exception - and write, then write some more, then write some more. Just as a writer writes...if you don't write, you're not a writer!
So Are You Ready to Gain the Practical Tools, Plus the Encouragement and Empowerment You Need to Write Your Story, Book, Articles, Blog?
Note: If you're looking for One-on-One Coaching, I'd be delighted to help you reach your goals and fulfill your writing dreams. Just click here to contact me and set up your FREE 15-minute consultation !
Let's Chat! Please leave a comment