How to Trust God in the Waiting
My husband and I are in a state of transition. We’re “on the other side of something” to quote singer Sara Groves. We’re on the other side of raising our kids, of the big 5-0, let’s face it…we’re on the other side of life.
It’s one of those seasons when things are a bit uncertain. It’s not a terrible time, though I confess I do have to fight worry. Because there are more questions than answers. Questions like…
- Should we move, now that the kids are grown? And since that’s a probable…
- Where should we move? To a home nearby? A bigger move? To an apartment? Another house?
- What will Chris do when he finishes his dissertation?
- Am I concentrating on the work that I’m called to? Is there something else?
- What’s our five-year plan? Our10-year plan?
- What are the things I/we want to experience, see, concentrate on…What’s on my/our bucket list?
And what does all this have to do with God-sized Dreams?
Well, when life seems a bit up in the air…my dreams seem a bit up in the air, too.
Let's Chat! Please leave a comment